Saturday, August 28, 2010

Quick "Hello, howayah?"



Just a short note because yesterday's chemo still has me pretty flattened, but...

The marrow biopsy came back and the news is good. Or, more to the point, still as good as it was before.

I haven't the slightest idea what all the specific medical blah-d-blah on the paperwork means, but all four levels of biopsy searches for baddies in my system found that I am still just like everyone other poor bastard on the planet...who is cancer free.

Tough to really enjoy it from inside the chemo, but I am delirious in a nauseated sort of way. There will be another three months until I get a piece of my soul stolen again, and the Drs don't have any reason to think it'll be any different then. In short, it's all good.

Sun is shining, they're planting trees at Ground Zero, and I'm fit as a fiddle dipped in Mathotrexate.

Like I said, I'm a little beat up today, but that's temporary. Today only lasts until tomorrow.