Saturday, April 6, 2013

Things to do Sunday

I have very little to report. Which is almost exactly what I'm supposed to have to report. This is weight-gain/sit still time for me. The scale tips the teensiest bit in my favor, and I'm trying to move very little. I have about as much red blood as a mid-size mutt right now, but, weight loss and all, I'm still a good bit bigger. God, I'd kill to be a mid-size mutt right now. 

If you are planning on being in or near manhattan tomorrow, Sunday, April 7, there is a marrow drive being put together by some tireless friends on my running team. I won't be there for two reasons: 1-I'm still not allowed around crowds and the excitement would probably make me keep passing out over and over (which could be kinda funny) and 2-of everyone on earth, the only person whose bone marrow I know to be utterly worthless to me is me. 

But you should go, and not just for me. As I've said, getting registered is a responsibility and a noble deed we should all embrace. Details are:

Sunday 4/7/13. 10-2
JackRabbit Sports
72nd between Columbus and Broadway 

And remember, you sissies, it's just a check swab. Sheesh. 

Holter